I can't believe Chloe is 14. It seems like yesterday I was holding her for the first time. She was so tiny and I was so nervous. She is a huge blessing to my life. I am so thankful that God has given me this time with her.

Chloe turned 14! We celebrated with 23 extended family members (Grandparents, Sisters,Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins) She said she wanted a Little Mermaid cake. It was cute and very tasty!

Chloe loved this gift!

Opening presents...the best part for kids!

Chloe and her Daddy! They are a lot alike and it is all good!
"Every Child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility."
Kate Douglas Wiggin
1 comment:
Love all the updated pictures! Chloe looks so grown up! All the girls are beautiful!
Also, I wanted to make sure you got the email I sent you last week? Hadn't heard back, and figured you either didn't get it, or are super busy! :) Hope all is well.
Are you still visiting Michigan? Email me when you can! Mindy
Post a Comment