Thursday, January 4, 2007

Here are a few pictures of our adventure climbing up to the Great Wall of China. It was not an easy climb, but we made it!
Sophia posing on the steps leading up to The Great Wall of China.
Chloe, Sophia, Ai Ai, and Tony resting at the top!

Don, Sue, Chloe, and Sophia posing during our adventure to the top!


This is our family climbing one step at a time.

Chloe and Sophia celebrating their accomplishment of making it to the top of the Great Wall of China!

********************************************************************
This is a picture of Tony and Ai Ai. She is a daddy's girl just like my other three daughters!

This is our family posing outside the Tianjin Welfare Institute for Children. We are holding a sign made by Ai Ai's classmates and posing with the Orphange Director.




I have so many pictures I want to share. Even though we are home, part of our heart will remain in China!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking at these pictures for like the 3rd time since you posted them! They are all so wonderful. I can't tell you how much I enjoy looking at all the great family pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Mindy

Anonymous said...

I enjoy too so much seeing the pictures. Thank you for sharing them. I hope to see you soon Aimee and Ai Ai of course.
Blessings,
The Barreiros