Thursday, December 21, 2006

We Are Home

After we met Ai Ai and left the orphanage, we went to McDonalds. Sophia and Ai Ai are going down the slide.
Ai Ai asked where Josie was. I was showing her Josie's picture and explaining that Josie was in America.

This is the first hug that I gave Ai Ai. Believe me there will be many more. My heart was so full of love at that very moment. I know that the feelings I experienced in that moment...the whole situation is from God. I am so thankful.

This is when we first met Ai Ai. Susan (Translator/tour guide)is in the brown coat. Ai Ai's teacher is in the yellow apron. She was so sweet.



Sophia, Chloe and Sue posing for the camera. I am not sure where they are, but I think it is in Beijing.

This is a picture taken in the Forbidden City.

This is a picture of Don and Sue in the courtyard of Tian An Men Square.

WOW...our experience in China was Awesome! We met so many wonderful people during our visit. The whole experience is life changing. It really is hard to put into words what the heart feels and the mind processes when you first meet your child and she is 7. This little girl is now our daughter. She is now a sister, a grandaughter, a cousin, and a neice. She will be with us forever. All I can say is we love you Ai Ai....and welcome to America!














No comments: