We visited Michigan for my neice , Brooke's , wedding. It was beautiful. It was great seeing friends and family

While we were in Michigan, Josie was bitten in the face and leg by a dog. We rushed her to the ER. She was so fortunate to not have any serious injury.
3 comments:
I looks like you all had fun at the wedding minus the dog bite.
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
I have been going to take time & comment all your updates & pictures, and have just looked at pictures & left. Sorry! I am sure that Josie's bites have healed up well? Bless her heart, the picture of the bite on her face breaks my heart! And Dalanie's. She was so upset when she seen that picture. But, oh-so excited over Josie in her Snow White dress! And just as excited to see Ai Ai in her pink princess gown! But, not to be outdone, she was thrilled at the idea of Sophia getting her cake at the pool! (With a Michigan/December birthday, Dalanie will never have that luxury!) Haha! Please email me sometime! I miss chatting with you! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Love, Mindy
Post a Comment