Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chinese New Year




This is Sophia and Ai Ai posing for the camera.


Tony, Rebekah (Chloe's best friend), Chloe (In red), Sophia, Ai Ai, and Josie. The pink Chinese outfits are from Beijing, China.



We attended a Chinese New Year celebration held at Father Ryan High School. It was a great family night. The after dinner show was spoken in Chinese. Ai Ai understood the program, but we did not. It gave us a little taste of what she must go through each day living in America. Her English is improving each day. She attends a Chinese school on Saturdays with Tony. The other day she said, that she does not want to go to Chinese school. She said, " I am American." She is an American citizen and very proud of it, I might add!
Aimee
****************
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."
Psalm 119:105




1 comment:

Pam said...

Aimee, it was fun seeing you all there. I wish we could have understood what was being said.