Monday, December 18, 2006

Here are a couple of more pics that I could not fit on the last page. We are having a great time but we are ready to get home and back to a normal lifestyle. I think today it hit almost all of us. Sophie cried tonight saying she just wants to be home. Only 2 days left. We should arrive home Wend night around 10:30 pm. There were a few people asking about meeting us at the airport. We are flying in on United Airlines flight 7202 from Chicago to Nashville. If you are planning on coming I would suggest that afternoon calling 1-800-538-2929 for United Airlines and making sure the flight is running on schedule. We were 2 hours behind schedule going to China with United. We heard from several people that it is not uncommon. Michelle, I would suggest you do that also before you come to pick us up. Here are the pictures.

The girls behind the hotel lobby waterfall.
Chloe sitting beside the pond below the waterfall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad you all are enjoying yourselves! Ai Ai looks soooo cute with those Boots & that vest!Rachel Gomez & I are going to meet you all at the airport! By the way what size dose Ai Ai wear, my mom wants to know!!!
Love ya, Ai Ai's new modeling agent!!!! Lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Kohanskis'! By the sounds of the food...hey, are you sure this isn't an episode of "Fear Factor"? Have a safe trip home, we love you! renee

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee!
I have been checking out your blog daily...okay, several times a day! Just so I don't miss out on any updates or any pictures! What a wonderful experience! And Ai Ai is so lucky! I can imagine how homesick you all must be, let alone the kids! And how much you are missing Josie! It won't be long now, and then you can enjoy Christmas together as one very big Kohanski family!
Ai Ai is adorable! She is VERY tiny! I think that her 'grandmother' might be right about her being a year younger than they say, she is much smaller than Sophia, isn't she! They are all 3 beautiful & I just LOVE the waterfall picture! I have shed many tears & laughed & smiled at your blogs! Just wanted to let you know, I am thinking of you guys all day, every day! And enjoying your entries very much! Thank you for taking us along to China with you! It has been most enjoyable! Love, Mindy