Thursday, December 14, 2006

Chloe using her chopsticks.
Sophie and Ai Ai doing glamour shots.

Aimee and Ai Ai in the Rickshaw Ride.


Mom and Dad climbing the Great Wall


Sophie on the Great Wall Climb. She is way ahead.

We made it all the way to the top.



Here are a few quick pics before we fly out this morning. We will write more later.


6 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the pix at the Great Wall. What an experience!! Your girls have gotten so big. I'm jealous of those that get to see you all the time!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

It must be very cold there. You guys are all bundled up.

I bet your muscles are sore today!
HA!

Hubert said...

Tony,
Thanks for keeping everyone updated. Sounds like it's going well. Except for the hike up the wall- you look exhausted! Very cool. I know your kids will remember this trip. Enjoy every second.
Hubert

florence said...

You are sending some really great pictures! I feel like I am there with you, although you are getting way more exercise than I am at this point! Soak it all in. Make wonderful memories. This will surely be one Christmas you won't forget. Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing view! You guys look tired! I can't imagine walking more than 1400 steps? Whew! It makes me tired thinking of it. My 5th grader had a unit on China and I love the real pictures to show her. She is amazed. Its more powerful than in a book. Keep is posted.
Love Tracy Barreiro

Anonymous said...

Tell Sue I am very proud of her for making it to the top. Looks like you are having a great time. I look forward to seeing you when you return and meeting Ai Ai.