Welcome to our Blog. I am very excited about having this Blog to keep you updated on our family! It will also give you and opportunity to experience our journey to China.
We are leaving for China on December 8th to bring home our newest daughter. We have to be in Tiajin, Hebei, China by December 10th for placement on the morning of the December 11th. That is the day we will meet Ai Ai.
Ai Ai is our new daughter. Her full name is Yang (Last name) Jin (First name) Ai (Middle name meaning Love) Her nickname is Ai Ai (pronounced like the letter I. Now say it again two times fast. II
Ai Ai will be our fourth daughter. She was born on September 29, 1999. She is currently living in Tiajin Children Social Welfare Institute located in the Hebei province of China.
Please let me introduce to you all of my beautiful daughters! Chloe is 13, Sophia is 7, Ai Ai is 7, and Josie is 3. Josie became a part of our family on November 1, 2004. She is from Xiaogan City, Xiaogan, Hubei, China.
In 16 days we will be leaving for China. We are so excited! We can't wait to meet our newest family member.
I am hoping I can download some pictures soon. I am very new to this so please be patient.
2 comments:
Just a test to see if we can leave a comment.
Don
Hi!What a beautiful family.I'm not to up on these new fangled computin machines. I hope all is well. I'll write more later.Love you all. Richard
Post a Comment